Go Within Sequence
Go Within Poses
- Meditate- Feel your body. Notice where you are stiff or sore. Don’t forget to breathe.
- Butterfly- From a seated position, bring the soles of your feet together and then slide them away from you. Exhale, fold your chest towards your ankles. Gently extend your head forwards. Only go as far forward as you can while your back remains straight.
- Fish- Raise the torso up, coming up on the forearms. Go back down, keeping the top of the head on the mat or props.
- Dragonfly- Sitting up straight with your legs stretched out in front of you. Open your legs up as wide as it feels comfortable for you. Elongate the spine and bending from the hips, walk your hands forward between your legs.
- Sphinx- Lay on your stomach. Prop yourself up until you feel a gentle pull in your lower back.
- Savasava- Make yourself comfortable as you lie down on the floor. Bending the knees a little will allow the lower back to release to the floor. If you do bend the knees, place a folded blanket or bolster under them so that the legs can relax. Allow the feet to fall outward. If you do not have the knees bent, separate the legs until the knees are hip-width apart or even farther. lose your eyes, be still and relax.